Monday, January 09, 2012

Recovery Day

After the 12 km Multi Purpose Insurans Run yesterday, which left me hobbling in plantar fasciitis induced agony, I was surprised to wake up feeling pretty decent. I think taking the extra alpha lipoic acid, CoQ10 and vitamin C helped bring down the inflammation. Also I slept with my feet flexed against the headboard and  kept it flexed as much as possible. I think that results in the plantar fascia mending at full flexion. I think the foot splint would be even more effective, but I'm not going to pay RM125 for it!

Today I rested and ate a lot. Long afternoon nap. Ebaying and Facebooking too much. :p I finally got down to doing the Yoga X at 8 pm. Looking forward to sports massage tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. Please leave a comment!