Friday, January 27, 2012

Fasting and a Painful Jab

26 Jan (Thu) was spent mostly working on Ohba's paper. I'm neaaaaarly to the end. Nothing memorable except I once again slept at around 2am.

27 Jan (Fri). Woke up early, skipped breakfast (fasting) and drove to get blood test and medical examination done. Got jabbed in my gluteus maximus for MMR. Ouch... Took passport pic, got x-ray done, stopped by at Tesco for bread, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, mayo, butter, 100+, water, for tomorrow's swim-bike-run. The scaffolding was up along my apartment when I got back so I quickly closed the windows and drew the curtains. It was too noisy to work, so I baked brownies and oatmeal raisin cookies, and I made egg salad sandwiches. Seeing that the number of participants is increasing, I decided to boil rice to fry some up tomorrow morning. It's 1.30 am now, I should be in bed as I need to wake by 6 am later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. Please leave a comment!