Friday, January 20, 2012

Locked out!

Yesterday A came over and I fed him some dinner while I rolled out lil' balls of the pineapple filling and measured out the pastry ingredients (350 g organic flour, 50 g corn starch, 30 g icing sugar, 1/4 t salt, 1 t vanilla essence, 1 block 250 g butter, 2 eggs yolks). Then we went out for supper. Upon returning at 11 pm, I found my wood door locked - he'd locked it, and I never carry the key for that. Oh well. I drove back to Midah and spent the night in restless slumber in Faith's room.

Woke at 6.30 am and drove back to Kepong today. Did some marketing for making wontons, ate some soft boiled eggs while waiting for the locksmith to open at 8.30am. He never showed, but fortunately I spotted a locksmith shop while walking around the shoplots. This guy was a pro. Took out two metal toothpicks and had the door open in about 10 seconds. My purse was lighter by RM40. So glad I found the guy.

The rest of the day was uneventful. I tried napping with Melissa's rollerblades on (as an alternative to the foot splint for treating plantar fasciitis). I think it might work, but it's a bit tight.


I worked some more on Ohba's paper. It's getting there slowly. And after P90X and dinner, I made some delicious pineapple tarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. Please leave a comment!