Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Makanthon & Sushi Tei Cockroach Leg

24 Jan (Tues). Lunch was with Uncle See Kong, Tai So, Edwin, Edmund and Andrew at Mama's. Cherry, Mama's tenant for 2 months, joined also. After lunch I visited Nadya and she told me the details of what had rocked her to the core recently, plus difficulties with her thesis. Gave pineapple tarts and ang pows for the girls. Then to Nat's where I also gave tarts, which were also really well received hehe. Reminisced about the ol' days, and wondered where we would be 10 years from now. Cried thinking about our parents getting old, frail. Then to Popo's for dinner with the clan - char chee yoke, kow yoke, lontong, herbal chicken.

25 Jan (Weds). Had physio at HUKM, which this session was heat treatment for pain relief. I dipped each foot into warm wax 7 times to make a thick glove on each foot. The nurse then wrapped each foot in a plastic bag and then towel, and let sit for 15 minutes. It didn't really do much for me. Felt nice though. Lunch was at Sushi Tei Pavillion with Ken, Melissa and Justin. I could not believe it - I spotted a cockroach leg on the plate of sushi that we had just polished off. It looked like the leg of a german cockroach or Blatella germanica. After Underworld, headed back to Kepong. It's now 2 am. I need to fix this sleeping late problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you. Please leave a comment!